My Child At School
Guidance for parents and carers to access My Child at School
If you have any questions regarding the system, please email email@example.com who will be happy to assist you. We are hoping that you find the system user friendly and efficient.
- The web address can be found as a link on the school website or directly with:
- This will then open up the following page:
- You will then need to add the School ID – 10633; followed by your User Name and Password that has been generated for you by the school and sent to your home address.
- This will then open up the next page, where you can amend your initial details:
- When the details have been amended or changed at a later date the home page for your child will be shown. The following is of a student and so the name of that student has been removed.
- You can then access each area on the home page through the tabs at the top or on the ‘more’ within each section.
- The Attendance tab will provide you with the AM and PM registration for each day with an overview of the attendance.
- Then by clicking on a date it will provide the information for the registration of that day.
- The Behaviour tab will provide you with the daily positive, negative and neutral behaviours. If it is coloured green it will show positive behaviour, red will show negative behaviour and yellow will show neutral which will include homework set and detention set. As a school we are still attempting to give you more information on this, but it is not possible at the moment.
- As you can see when clicking on the date, it provides you with the class, subject, teacher and also the actual behaviour (event).
- All other tabs are self-explanatory with reports being issued at the 3 assessment points throughout the school year and the timetable for your child being available for view.
- Any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will endeavour to reply within 48 hours of the request.
Mr M Mynott